What is the Certified Service Centre Program?
The Certified Service Centre (CSC) program is designed as a tool to help consumers find quality service centres, to help electronics and appliance manufacturers select service centres for in-warranty repairs, and to provide a standard for professional service firms that desire to offer outstanding customer service.
Why should I choose a Certified Service Center?
Each approved CSC exhibits specific business practices designed to help promote a continuous strong emphasis on quality service and customer satisfaction.
An approved CSC has undergone an extensive review of their management and customer service policies, dress code, adherence to federal and local regulations, insurance coverage and technician qualifications to assure that you the customer experience the best quality of service on your product that is available today.
What are the benefits from doing business with a Certified Service Center?
- Customer Satisfaction is Our Top Priority
- Nationally Certified Technicians
- Nationally Certified Customer Service Personnel
- Nationally Certified Service Manager
- Verification of Good Business Practices
- Written Warranty and Customer Service Policies
- Industry Approved Equipment
- Professional Appearance
- Insurance Coverage
- Code of Conduct
How does a facility become CSC Certified?
Technicians and technical workers employed by each CSC applicant are certified by a recognized national certification provider. Each Certified Service Centre has a manager who has passed the national Certified Service Manager (CSM) exam, the equivalent approved management training courses, or an approved business degree
What kinds of repair facilities participate in the Certified Service Centre program?
The Certified Service Centre program is available to all electronic and appliance service, repair and installation companies located within Canada and the United States, including:
- Audio Video Service Centres
- Biomedical Service Centres
- Communications Service Centres
- Computer Service Centres
- Satellite Service Centres
- Consumer Electronics Service Canters
- Appliance Service Centres
- Security System Service Centres
- Office Equipment Service Centres