Westcan ACS, as a result of the consistent demonstration of our capabilities in service delivery performance and personal expertise, has been awarded the status of SERVICE ELITE SPECIALIST by Motorola Solutions: the first in Western Canada to receive this designation. The Service Elite Specialist designation is a reflection of our ability to sell, design, deploy, support and service the highest tiers of Motorola products and solutions as a direct representative. We have dedicated ourselves to leading the industry in advanced training, ensuring that our award winning team of technicians are capable of maintaining and servicing systems to achieve optimal efficiency. Westcan provides the most comprehensive and trusted maintenance and warranty coverage available, 24/7/365. Our qualifications include:
- At least four technicians that hold advanced certification and electronics engineering degrees.
- Completion of Motorola Solutions Training by at least two technicians in the technologies we support.
- On-staff project management expertise.
- Communications Site Installer (R56) Certification by at least two technicians.
- Certified Service Centre (CSC) accreditation: a third-party offering designed to help customers identify quality service centres
- To set a standard of professionalism for designated Certified Service Centres.
Motorola Solutions also requires Service Elite Specialists to meet the following requirements:
- Calibration of Equipment: Our test equipment must be calibrated on a regular basis in accordance with manufacturer recommendations.
- Information Security Policy: We must demonstrate a robust policy to secure both our company information, and that of our suppliers and customers. This policy must ensure that the channel partner’s technical resources are properly protected, that the integrity and privacy of confidential information is maintained,that information resources are available when they are needed and that users of these resources understand their responsibilities.
- Technician and Installer Certification: Minimum certification requirements must be met.
- Insurance/Environmental Health and Safety Policy: All Service Elite Specialists must meet environmental, health and safety standards and must maintain standard business and liability insurance.
- Contract-Specific Benefit Criteria: When a Service Specialist or Elite Specialist provides services contracted by Motorola as part of a specific contract or series of contracts, the benefits of associated technical training, technical manuals and technical call centre support will be provided for those products or series of products supported by such contract.